Bill Gates quotes are very inspirational for people who are striving for success in life. He has shared many motivational quotes over the last two decade of his life.
Bill Gates is the Founder of Microsoft and the top Billionaire of the world right now. He is the author, Investor, philanthropist and a great business mogul.
The world wealthiest man and his wife Melinda Gates founded Gates Foundation to reform the support for education and the world health.
1. “We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how we improve.”
2. “If you think your teacher is tough, wait till you get a boss.”
3. “Expectations are a form of first-class truth If people believe it, it’s true.”
4. “The world won’t care about your self-esteem. The world will expect you to accomplish something before you feel good about yourself.”
5.“‘I don’t know’ has become ‘I don’t know yet’.”
6. “Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself.”
7.“If you are born poor it’s not your mistake, but if you die poor it’s your mistake.”
8. “This is a fantastic time to be entering the business world because business is going to change more in the next 10 years than it has in the last 50.”
9. “Television is not real life. In real life, people actually have to leave the coffee shop and go to jobs.”
10. “I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.”
11. “To win big, you sometimes have to take big risks.”
12. “If I’d had some set idea of a finish line, don’t you think I would have crossed it years ago?”
13.“I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of the Microsoft.”
14. “I have been struck again and again by how important measurement is to improve the human condition.” 15. “Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.”–
16. “It’s fine to celebrate success, but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.”
17. “Everyone needs a coach. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a basketball player, a tennis player, a gymnast, or a bridge player.”
18. “If you show people the problems and you show people the solutions, they will be moved to act.”
19. “To win big, you sometimes have to take big risks.”
20. “Life is not divided into semesters. You don’t get summers off, and very few employers are interested in helping you.”
21. “Before you were born, your parents weren’t as boring as they are now. They got that way from paying your bills, cleaning your clothes and listening to you talk about how cool you thought you were. So before you save the rain forest from the parasites of your parent’s generation, try delousing the closet in your own room.”
22. “I believe in innovation and that the way you get innovation is you fund research and you learn the basic facts.”
23. “I really had a lot of dreams when I was a kid, and I think a great deal of that grew out of the fact that I had a chance to read a lot.”
24. “The general idea of the rich helping the poor, I think, is important.”
25. “Whether I’m at the office, at home, or on the road, I always have a stack of books I’m looking forward to reading.”
These Bill Gates quotes are very helpful in all sphere of your life from business to leadership and personal development. He is a true inspiration to live for others when you have much to share. Write a comment now if you love his quotes.